We believe that women, especially when united, are a powerful force with great impact in our world. When we lay aside our differences and focus on the things that unite us, anything with God is possible.
Our She. Conference provides women an opportunity to participate in an environment that exposes them to the goodness of God, invites them to join in His kingdom work, and saturates them in an empowering culture that celebrates women …all the while having a lot of fun along the way!
At the She. Conference 2017, you can expect to hear from gifted communicators who are anointed with a message for you, engage in powerful worship, be refreshed, and of course, build new friendships!
Date: Saturday, September 9
Cost: $25 (T-shirt and lunch included) - Childcare will be available for an additional cost.
Moms registered for childcare, please note:
Lunches are not provided for children. Please bring a packed lunch. Tables and chairs will be available in East Foyer to feed your children.
Deadline: Wednesday, September 6
9am - Registration begins
9:30am - Opening Session
10:45am - Breakout Session 1
12pm - Lunch
1pm - Breakout Session 2
2pm - Closing Session
1. Step Parenting Ain't for Wimps - Encouragement for the ups and downs of step-parenting.
2. Tough Love & Teenagers - Come learn what teens really need from their parents.
3. Creativity in Worship - Uncover the God-given creative potential inside of you.
4. Being a Christ Follower in the Workplace - How to let Christ’s light shine in dark places.
5. Single Mom’s Connection - A time to meet and connect with other single mom’s and be encouraged by women who have walked this path.
6. Spending is Fun, But Saving is Better - Think about the future and money with wisdom and insight.
7. Dig Deep - Learn to dig deeper in your personal time with God.