Join our brand new kids portal to get more connected with wsf kids & for our online interactive service
WHAT TO EXPECT
when coming to wsf kids for the first time
FIRST TIME GUESTS
There are signs to direct guests and parents with young chicldren to a designated parking lot that is near to the front entrance. please feel free to take advantage of this opportunity.
We have provided a family entrance that put’s you right in the WSF Kids area of the church.
All kidspace volunteers and workers pass a background check, and we employ an off-duty police officer as well as our own security team to ensure your child’s safety. We use a security tag system for check-in and for pick-up. In case we need to contact you during a service, there is a notification system within the auditorium.
On your first visit, we ask for the following personal information; parent/guardian names, children’s names, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for each child. This information is entered into our kids database to help maintain our secure check-in system and our parent notification system.
If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask in person on a Sunday morning or by email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
check out all the ministries at wsf kids
AGE: Birth to 3 Years
LOCATION: Seedling nursery
WHEN: Sunday mornings & Wednesday nights
We believe that little ones are created in God’s image and He has a special plan for each one of them. Our goal is to create a classroom atmosphere that cultivates growth in children physically, emotionally, and spiritually through the joy of play with loving teachers and an intentional structure. We want to create a space for children to experience an encounter with the Lord; that powerful seeds would be sewn into their lives, preparing them to say “yes!” to Jesus. Children enjoy play, Bible lessons, simple crafts, scripture memory and music together each week.
WHAT SHOULD PARENTS BRING?
A few disposable diapers
A complete change of clothes in case your child requires it
A prepared bottle for infants
AGE: 3 to 5 years old
LOCATION: Sprouts classrooms
WHEN: Sunday mornings & Wednesday nights
Our preschool classes are filled with fun activities that help our little ones begin to understand what it means to love God and one another. Our dedicated team of volunteers give them the opportunity to play, sing, and dance! They teach God’s Word using video, drama, and crafts in a way that helps kids understand the stories of the Bible. Activities are incorporated to encourage creativity and to reinforce the lesson.
AGE: Kindergarten to 5th gradeold
LOCATION: preservice/kids sanctuary
WHEN: Sunday at 9 & 11am
Our elementary service is a high-energy gathering geared towards kids in Kindergarten to 5th grade. Kids have a blast playing video games, rock climbing, and participating in activities with their friends. Their services include live worship, video skits, interactive Bible teaching, and small group activities.
WSF KIDS ONLINE
WSF Kids also has a large online presence. You will find us posting videos on our YouTube channel and our Facebook page all the time. Pastor Michael even streams live 3 times a week Fortnite and other popular games like Minecraft. You can find out more by visiting the WSF Kids Portal.
a few more details
a few more things you will need to know
- Check-in opens 20 minutes before the start of each worship service. We maintain a “two-adult rule” room policy. There must be at least two volunteers in a classroom before we begin accepting children.
- Check-in closes at 11:45am on Sundays and at 8pm on Wednesdays.
- For the safety of our children, we use a secure check-in system. When you check in, you will be given a barcoded key tag that will be assigned to your household. A name tag will be printed for each of your children and a coded security tag will be given to the parent/guardian. The security tag must be presented by the parent at the time of pick up.
- Upon check-in, parents will be asked to provide an emergency contact number. If a WSF staff member needs to contact you, you’ll be notified via text or a call on your mobile phone. Your security number may also appear on the call boxes located on either side of the main stage in the Auditorium.
- Out of concern for the severe food allergies of some of our kids, we ask parents to refrain from allowing your child to bring food in the classrooms. Water is permitted.